Common Air Conditioner Problems
- The air conditioner won’t turn on.
- Weird noises or vibrating occur at startup or during operation.
- The unit hums, but the fan doesn’t turn on.
- The fan runs, but the compressor isn’t working.
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner.
If you believe your air conditioning unit requires emergency service, click here for information about our 24/7 repair services.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
- Age – If your AC is more than 10 years old and giving you trouble, it may be in your best interest of consider a replacement.
- Investment const – Is a new system a better investment in the long run? An Aire Serv air conditioner technician can help you calculate your return on investment to determine if on upgrade in more beneficial than repair.
- Utility rates – You may think you can’t afford on air conditioner replacement, but a more efficient unit consumes less electricity and could save you big time on energy bills.