Air Conditioner problems
- The air conditioner will not turn on
- Weird noises or vibration occurs at startup or during operation
- Warm air at the supply registers
- The unit hums, but the fan does not turn on
- The fan runs, but the compressor isn’t working
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner
Reasons you should Repair or Replace your Air Conditioner
• Age – If your AC is more than 10 years old and giving you trouble; it may be in your best interest to consider a replacement.
• Investment cost. Is a new system a better investment in the long run? We can help you calculate your return on investment to determine if an upgrade is more beneficial than repair.
• Utility rates – You may think you can’t afford an air conditioner replacement, but a more efficient unit consumes less electricity and could save you big time on energy bills.
Need your Air Conditioning serviced, repaired or replaced? We can help you out quickly with quality work and service.